- My concept was to make a mirror frame based on my old idea - the combination of rococo style and a pop-culture Batman symbol.
It all started with a sample 3d model.
- Then we had to figure out the scale of the future mirror. The final dimensions were decided to be 90 x 78 cm.
- Then we started plastering the basic shape of the frame
By that time I visited Versailles to get some inspiration where I took lots of photos of decoration details
- When I came back I started supervising the process of plastering with new strength
- The finished plaster frame is painted and the mirror is glued from the back
This post-modern mirror for true Batman fans is available in black, golden and white finish. Other colors are available on request.
Please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org