- Assorted TeliaSonera Projects
2007 - 2010
- Between 2007 and 2010 I worked for telco operator TeliaSonera, in their Design & Usability unit. The work was focused on the Swedish brand Telia, but was executed on an international level spanning across several nations and brands.
- UI design and branding of the common WiFi-connection and hotspot finder iPhone app.
- A digital version of the "Travelling gnomes" phenomenon, implemented as a GPS-enhanced game for iPhone. CamGnomes earned a nomination in the Mobile/iPod design category in Svenska Designpriset 2009.
- Customized themes and idle screens.
- Mobile search UI design for Surfport mobile portal.
- Design of the map found on Telia.se showing customers disturbances and shutdowns in the fixed line and broadband network.
- Visual design of the mobile portal SurfPort.
- SurfOpen enables low-end mobile phones to view regular web sites and gives the user web search, online bookmarks and other useful tools.