- The 2013 AFL Finals Series features the theme song - ACDC's "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)". The Typeface Design has a hard rock design feel with reference to rockband logos of the 80's. Below is a look into the creative process, developing a custom font in Illustrator, creating chunky metal 3D type in Cinema 4D and building the campaign visual in Photoshop which combines over fifty action photos. There are some examples of the final work around Melbourne.
- Custom typeface design & 3D exploration.
- Developing the headlines in 3D.
- Developed a custom font in Open Type and True Type for the design collateral & named it AFL Finals 2013.
- Hero campaign visual.
- Compositing multiple images from over 50 action shots.
- Creative around Melbourne.
- Television Commercial featuring Tim Rogers who fronts the band You Am I.
- Agency: GPY&R Melbourne
Art Director: Paul Meates
Copywriter: Alex Wadelton
Design, 3D & Photoshop Compositing: Marcus Byrne
Typeface Design: Marcus Byrne