Atelier «Zlata Rozman» is family business producing handmade chocolate, sweets and so on. High quality of production and commitment to traditions are main working principles.
* make new more visible logo
* it should be red and have letters «З» and «Р»
* it should look like stamp and shows commitment to Russian chocolate traditions
In the framework of the project new patterns was designed and new additional colors was chosen. It was inspired by simple kitchen towel. Simple figures and faded colors as an idea of something that can be created by hand and also something domestic and intimate that every home have.
So different combination of patterns and colors created unique visual image.
Main features about using logo fonts and other elements of brand identity
• short version of logo is on the top
• logo is always positioned at right bottom corner (it's the only strict point)
• name of atelier address and other important information is located at the left bottom corner on the pattern stripe (where it's allowed)
• titles should be positioned at upper pattern stripe
• main fonts AvanteGardeGothic and Futura
• for ad materials another font can be used but it should be sans serif
No strict rules is a main rule. So we wanted to show that everything that atelier produce is hand made with a special attention to every client.
Also for creating this project we use rhombus-shaped frames as chocolate chip image