- The Sesc Art Exhibition 2012 presented artists with the work based on the appropriationand re-appropriation of materials and a variety of media.
Based on this concept our studio, Papanapa, designed its entire visual identity,proposing not only one logo, but many combinations of it, generated from the re-appropriation and combination of its icons.
Project selected to be presented at the 10th Brazilian Graphic Design Biennial, 2013
---For more info, visit Papanapa
- Study of symbols for each category
- Final symbol and colors for each categoryFirst line: Literature / Music / Dance / TheatreSecond line: Visual Arts / Artmedia / Movie / Workshops
- Final logo and logo animation showing some of its possible variations combining parts of all the symbols
- Final catalog with stickers for people to create their own cover and logo
- ---For more info, visit Papanapa