Step by step illustration process:
- With the initial idea, I look for graphic references that help me visualize much better what I want and strengthen my initial idea.
- I make some rough sketches until I choose one with which I feel comfortable. Also in this process I find elements that better my initial idea.
- In this project in particular I made a small study of characters to see how these would look.
- I make sketches of color , in this project I only made two because I was clear how I wanted the source of lighting to be.
- The next step is bloking out color by shapes
- After I give the volume to the illustration thinking where the lights come from and the material of the object.
- Finally I put details and final touches :D