• Add to Collection
  • About

    About

    Sustainable, functional and innovating wood chair
    Published:
VINCENT
This prototipe was made out of 1 piece of wood of 1.17x78cm, using the 95% of the wood leaving only 5% of waste...doesn't need any other material only wood, making this product susteinable, practical, functional and elegant.
Also one of my goals was made this chair as a chair that when you are carring it, it doesnt seems to be a chair, it can be anything but aint a chair. 
 
We have to make things different, so that we can be different as anyone else...
SKETCHING
READY FOR LASER CUT
PROCESS
FINAL PRODUCT
USE
DETAILS
RENDERING