Peter Salzano: Checklist for First Timer Snowboarders
As snowboarding season is just around the corner, it is the right time to buy gear that you don’t have. Peter Salzano a famous snowboarder and blogger recommends the following gears before getting ready for snowboarding season.
1. Snowboard- There are a variety of boards available in the market therefore choose the right board to make your riding different from others.
2. Snowboarding helmet- if you are a beginner or professional the helmet is important for the protection of your head in case of injuries.
3. Goggles- It is important to protect yourself from the snow hitting your eye wherefore proper selection of the goggles is important.
4. Snowboarding gloves- to avoid direct contact with snow, buy insulated and layered gloves to keep your hands warm.
5. Appropriate clothing- while going on snowboarding make sure you wear proper heavy warm windshield jacket and pants.
The above list curated by Peter Salzano will help people who are snowboarding for the first time.