3D BIM Modeling and Clash Detection for Commercial Service Building
Client is one of the leading architectural firm and known as industry leader for establishing a benchmark in building design and project planning.
Autodesk Revit and Navisworks
Project Solution and Execution:
- Hitech team started working on the project requirements by dividing the entire commercial building in to two parts: 1) Data Center 2) Service Building
- We extracted all the critical technical information from the input 2D drawings provided by the client and develop a 3D BIM model in Revit.
- We did inter-disciplinary clash detection and resolved them.
- We highlighted the clashes to the client via RFI and FYI so that they could resolve with a suitable alternative and develop a federated BIM model.
- Our experienced BIM managers helped the client in smooth and hustle free documentation, with full sheet setup.
- The client was happy with the pro-active approach as it helped them to stay economical and cost-effective workwise.
Check full project detail: https://architizer.com/projects/clash-free-3d-bim-revit-model-for-commercial-service-building/
COORDINATED MODEL WITH ALL DISCIPLINES