The main criterion and factor in the pricing of window structures in the current conditions of the European window market is, first of all, the cost of components from which the finished product is assembled. The sales situation was determined by only two factors: the first - the high competition inherited from the "good times" of the construction boom a few years earlier and the second - extremely low purchasing power and demand - as a consequence of current events developing in the country.
The image component of the product, which gave the buyer a product with a higher price advantage in the form of service, guarantees and comprehensive solutions - is practically absent. Pragmatism, economy and an ascetic set of minimally necessary options reign on the market. From the point of view of the buyer, the situation is just winning - overpayments are reduced to zero, and the declared value of the goods exposes their real quality and durability. Today, more than ever, the principle of "price is equal to quality."If simplified approach to the issue of pricing, the factors affecting the cost of the following :
1. M Container material window frames - a basic factor of the price of the product.
The warmest and most durable . Despite the conventional wisdom about the durability of plastic windows - significantly exceed them in terms of life . The main advantages are high mechanical strength (it is possible to make very large windows without fear), moisture and air exchange in the room even with closed windows (the windows "breathe"), aesthetic value - beautiful appearance, pleasant tactile sensations.- pine - the cheapest wood (half the price of oak, the pine window is approximately equal to the cost of a good plastic one), which is the main advantage. Durability and strength are low.- oak, ash, walnut - the classic wood species in our country. Windows made of such wood are very strong and durable.- meranti, eucalyptus, rosewood , - varieties of mahogany. Despite the cost similar to classical types of wood, they are much more durable due to oiliness and poor absorption of moisture, suitable for wet rooms and very large windows.
The cost of the same wooden windows may vary. The reason is the different thickness of the frame, affecting the consumption of material and, as a consequence, the cost of the product as a whole.68mm is the main European standard. More than sufficient for all existing standards for thermal insulation of residential buildings.78mm - improved European standard. It has slightly better characteristics, but a higher price - about 30% more expensive than 68mm100mm - an option for special cases of energy-saving systems, suitable for the construction of houses with very low energy consumption. Cost - approximately 80% above 68mm350mm - a two-frame two-glass unit from two windows of 68 European standards in a common frame. The warmest window of all existing in the world today. (two fur coats are always warmer than one fur coat :) It is used for passive houses that do not require heating. It is also used to create bulletproof and anti-burglar windows. Cost twice as high as 68mm. Find more at the https://glawindows.com
The most mass product , due to the lowest cost and ease of processing. The price of a window largely depends on the brand of the manufacturer, but in general - at least half the price of a wooden window similar in characteristics. The manufacturer’s brand affects the price only by the quality of the profile and the place of production. The most expensive profiles produced in Europe are about 5% of the market (very high requirements for quality, safety and durability), much cheaper profiles made in Russia, Ukraine and China - 95% of the market.Care should be taken when choosing a brand profile.
All manufacturers have in their assortment several types of products - from the cheapest and unassuming low price segment to multi-chamber energy-saving systems. In addition, almost all companies have several production facilities, for example, the economy series are produced in eastern Europe specifically for the market of Ukaina, Russia and Belarus, and energy-saving multi-chamber ones in the EU countries for domestic consumption. Therefore, when choosing plastic windows, first of all, you need to study the WIDTH of the profile. Until recently, the width directly depended on the number of air chambers inside, but marketers have long adopted it by launching five-chamber plastics that differ from three-chamber plastics by one or two additional thin partitions inside, which do not change the essence and characteristics of the window, but bear a proud name “ five-chamber "60-75mm (from 3 to 6 cameras) - the lower price segment of plastic windows. Low thermal characteristics and low strength, nevertheless, they can be used for small windows in apartment buildings, offices or technical premises, where the consumer is often not interested in saving energy. Whatever the brochures say, such profiles have not been produced in Europe for many years. In the best case, it is about exploiting a European brand. 75-85mm (from 5 to 7 cameras) - the average price segment.
Confident "average" for a consumer who wants to save on heating, but a little limited in money. Suitable for most applications both in apartment buildings and in private housing construction. The price is usually 25-50% higher than the lower class. 88-150mm (from 6 to 9 cameras) - aerobatics in plastic windows. multi-chamber energy-saving systems competing in performance with wooden windows, but much cheaper than the latter. The cost greatly depends on the configuration, but usually about half the price of the lower class. They are used in cases where the use of wooden windows is impractical.Separately, it should be said about laminated windows - windows other than white and covered with decorative films that repeat the texture and color of wood.as a rule, one-sided lamination of a white plastic window increases its cost by 20%bilateral - by 40%.
A type of wooden windows on which aluminum overhead profiles are installed from the outside - the street side. The main properties of such windows:- higher resistance to ultraviolet than wooden windows made of softwood- high load capacity- wear resistance and vandal resistance- higher price compared to classic wooden windows Aluminum Windows - A separate class of windows made of "warm aluminum", significantly exceeding even wooden windows in cost, but having very high wear resistance and anti-vandalism.They are used mainly in office and hotel complexes, buildings, where a high load from users or an aggressive humid environment is implied - shopping and entertainment complexes, health centers, winter gardens.
2. The configuration of the window.
After choosing the material of the frame - the second largest pricing factor. The main rule is that windows that open are much more expensive than deaf ones. The presence of jumpers - imposts - divides the windows into segments and increases their value. The more segments there are in the window and the larger the proportion of opening parts that are relatively deaf, the more expensive the window. It is also important to consider the optimal dimensions of the windows and sashes in them. The materials from which the windows are made have their own dimensions and their successful or, conversely, irrational cutting and waste leads to a significant change in the cost of the structure.Successfully selected configuration and dimensions - will reduce the cost of not only the frame, but also the size of the glass and mechanisms that depend on it.A categorically erroneous opinion is that the cost of windows is tied to their area and knowing the "cost per square meter" you can determine the cost of the entire order. The price of the product is much more dependent on configuration and configuration.
So, for example, a double window can cost only a 30% higher price due to less impact on the cost of an expensive frame compared to a relatively inexpensive double-glazed window. At the same time, for very small windows you need to pay the price as for the closest optimal size. For example, any window with an area of less than 0.7 sq.m. has a cost as a window with an area of 0.7 sq.m.The most cheap windows, not exceeding a total width or height of 2400 mm, and not less than 500 mm; with wings from 500 to 900 mm in width and from 1200 to 1700 mm in height.
3. Installation of finished windows in the walls of the house. The most underrated factor in the cost of windows. That is, it is underestimated precisely by buyers who do not pay much attention between the expensive (about 70 euros per average window) “euro-installation” using expensive hydro- and vapor-insulating materials and work and the usual fixing of the window into the opening with blown foams with mounting foam ( about 20 euros per window).Contractors and installers are quite the opposite, very well aware of the real cost of high-quality and reliable installation, therefore they know their own worth.The buyer should know and remember: even the best in the world and an expensive window can be ruined by unskilled installation. Do not believe? Let your grandmother cook alpine truffles.
4. Fittings. Good and high-quality mechanisms will allow the windows to open for a long time and reliably and, importantly, hermetically close.
Contrary to popular belief, the cost of a window is not affected much. the difference between the most expensive German hardware and the cheapest Chinese is not more than 20 euros. Therefore, manufacturers always independently select the class of fittings in accordance with the class of profile and glass. In other words, to install cheap accessories in an expensive window - it makes absolutely no sense, and vice versa.It remains only to supplement the list of pricing properties of windows with a list of the biggest misconceptions, according to some gullible buyers, who also greatly affect the cost of finished windows.
1. Reinforcing profile . The extra half-millimeter of the reinforcing profile is reflected in the cost of a plastic windows. this is not even a reason for discussion.
2. Promotions and Discounts. Windows are made exclusively to order, that is, for a specific size of a particular opening of a particular customer. Prior to placing an order - the components are in stock in an even pile, requiring neither heat nor attention - with no shelf life at all. There is no point in selling ready-made windows at lower than reasonable prices - you can always use accessories for a better order.Therefore, as a rule, impressive discounts are minor manipulations with the price of the goods in order to attract the buyer.
3. Environmental friendliness and lack of lead in a plastic profile. Since about 1998, even the most cruel Chinese fakes of PVC profiles for windows are stabilized not by lead, but by calcium. That is, there is no lead in the windows even without the desire of customers.
4. "self-cleaning glass", polished glass of the grade "M0, M1" . Any high-quality glass in the modern world is produced by the float method, which implies its perfectly smooth surface without the need to grind or polish.