Redesign an app for precision agriculture company, providing advanced technology products for agribusinesses, professional farmers and agricultural contractors.
This was version 1
It took almost 4 weeks of researching to interview stakeholders, developers, engineers, clients and end users. Provide a competitive analysis, investigate the competence, and start to determine what was the path to follow.
We started to designing low fi mockups and testing if the components and the place for them was correct or needed further analysis.
One of the main reasons to analyze together with the dev team was to see if the implementation was going to require code changes and if so, what level of changes.
After testing with users, and deep analysis with the engineers and stakeholders we started to work on final designs to provide the assets to the development team.
There was a lot of variables for the design, huge amount of different scenarios, and we are still working on new screens of the application