This time I would like to show the essence of two characters that I love from Anime InuYasha.
In this art I would like to pass on the personality of these characters and how I absorb them.
They both have an aurea of the night so I put these elements in evidence
Let's start with Kikyo?
As we are talking about Kikyo first so let's talk about the elements that make up your Card
- At the front we have your name above in evidence, the same color of your garment;
- next to it we have 3 balls, who watched anime ira remember that kikyo is just a body of clay and is kept alive by human souls she collects, these balls are human souls.(5)
- Behind the character is the moon element, but pink? That's actually a duality, this is not the moon but the 4 soul jewel that kikyo should protect as a priestess;
- In the shadow of the "moon" we can see 2 blank elements, these are the "lackeys" of the character, who seek souls for her!(4)
- In the back we have almost the same elements;
- the name of the character in the same color as your costume
- the moon that is also the jewel of 4 souls (2)
- the character's lackeys with human souls (3)
- and the important detail is the moon in phases above it, as I said I associate the night with these characters, and as the moon the kikyo character has many faces.
Let's go to the character Sesshoumaru?
- Middle Brother Yokai Inuyasha this character oozes power and coolness;
- in front we have the character in his human form and also his complete Youkai form (5)
- Its name above a touch of softness, because I chose a more flexible typography, as well as the elements in circles.
- We can notice the character's forehead has a crescent moon (4) that I put in the back of it too (1)
- the word Dai youkai (2) means he is a complete, thoroughbred yokai, which he insitently states in the anime;