24-hour event where teams of volunteer Communication Design students along with professors and alumni, design and produce pro-bono creative works for non-profits.
To commemorate the life and continue the work of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. & Coretta Scott King, by developing a memorial, programs and initiatives to honor the King Family and address issues of civil rights, world peace and economic equity for all.DESIGN:
Simple flat layout design with shallow color pallet and hover-color black & white imagery.
• 100% Responsive design - Breakpoints at 900/600/300 widths
• CSS3 compound stylesheet structure
• Lightweight CMS (Pagelime) editng classes.
• Addaptive jQuery paragraph centering code
• Interactive Google Maps of live site
• Email Subscription and Domation formsSTUDENT DESIGNERS:
• Jessica Savard (Senior - team leader)
• Kirsten Detweiler
• Sydney Schollenberger
(Alumni Mentor - Zachary A. Martz "ME")