UI and screen design for Idle mobile game
My goal was to create main scree and Shop screen designs for Idle "clicker" game based on ready overall structure of the screens and specifications.
Setting: cooking, restaurant.
Style: Hyper casual.
- create clear understandable screen design
- integrate all key UI elements
- perfectly fit in Hyper casual style.
When I need to design some UI from scratch I starting with wireframes. And my favorite tool for wireframing is Adobe XD + Illustrator.
For creating such designs designer needs to play similar games and have some reference library. I create my reference libraries on PInterest And I like to play mobile clickers also :) So I have some understanding about players needs and preferences in clicker games.
After creating wireframes I started with clean vector designs:
- main game screen design and GUI
- shop screen design
- cartoon background and several characters in Hyper casual style
Thank you for watching :)