Procreate Workshop with The Futur - Live Stream tickets now available!
Digital Illustration | Events | Promotional
I'm delighted to announce that I'm hosting an upcoming digital illustration workshop and live stream with The Futur on June 15, 2019.
On-person and livestream tickets are on sale now through Eventbrite:
and read more below about the event, and see the making-of the promotional graphic.
About the Event
Join us for a fun day of illustration training with Maggie Enterrios and gain an in-depth understanding of the Procreate drawing app for iPad Pro and it’s hidden design tools. Whether you’re new to drawing or you have a background in illustration, you’ll unlock techniques that make drawing digitally feel as comfortable as drawing by hand. The ideal student will have a desire to turn their drawing skills into professional digital artwork.
This workshop is for you if:
• You’ve got a love of drawing, hand lettering or botanical illustration.
• You’ve dabbled in Procreate but you’re looking to amplify your skills.
• You’re a graphic designer looking to incorporate hand-drawn illustrations into your designs.
• You’re a seasoned Procreate user with a desire to streamline your technique and learn new tools and gestures.
After this workshop, you will be able to feel comfortable and confident working within the Procreate. We’ll take the fundamental basics of illustration expand upon them: introducing vital skills along the way.
You will understand how professional artists use Procreate in their workflow: taking it from a hobby tool to a vital component of your creative toolbox. You will also work in a collaborative setting and be able to receive instant answers to your questions throughout the workshop.
• Set up your drawing canvas, with a discussion of resolution and size to best suit your needs.
• Create and organize your drawing layers to build an intuitive workflow.
• Explore drawing tools like brushes, color and texture, and use advanced selection tools to your advantage.
• Incorporate Procreate’s newest Text feature to create a professional composition featuring your artwork.
• Use sample files, project prompts and step-by-step instruction to demystify the digital illustration process.
After spending 10 years developing a highly recognizable, dense illustration style with pen and paper, Maggie Enterrios continues to playfully experiment with illustration, using a combination of digital tools and analog techniques.
Primarily focusing on the creation of unique editorial work and commercial packaging, Maggie builds a story using a maximal aesthetic with unimaginable detail and is most known for her combination of botanical illustration and typography. With clients such as Apple, Instagram and SheaMoisture, her work has been featured by The Today Show, Adweek, Refinery29 and Martha Stewart.
Maggie has worked with Procreate extensively: with three project commissions from Procreate themself, new version beta tests, and over 6,000 hours logged in program, Maggie is an expert level user of Procreate.