Concept | Generation 2
The IconG2 or Generation 2, is the latest concept hypercar in the Hyperlight brand of design innovations. The Icon G2 is a single seater track focused hypercar inspired by designs such as the Mercedes-AMG Project One, Porsche Mission E (Taycan), Koenigsegg Jesko and Hennessey Venom F5.
Centered around a "living and breathing" technology platform underneath the skin, the G2 is a living 1800hp machine designed to interpret and adapt to a multitude of subtle environmental changes within a fraction of a second.
Icon I Features
- AI Drive assist platform enhances driver reaction times and corrects for driver error in extreme performance situations.
- A "living and breathing" regenerative exterior which "heals" dents, scrapes and up to major impact situations (memory shape tech)
- Self diagnostic and self healing systems for crucial mechanical systems (requires purchase of some raw materials)
- 100% Reusable 3D printed parts
- Cam-less Freevalve V6 Hybrid Engine System (30% more powerful and 70% more efficient)
- Dyson Air Blade wiperless windshield cleaning system
- "Breathable" gills located behind the front wheels use conductive airflow to help power electric systems and air filtration systems
- Keyless Biometric DNA touch access and startup
- Rupture resistant magnetic run safe high performance tires
- Magnetic carbon breaking system for precise stopping power
- Holographic cockpit HUD and intelligent self drive systems
- Adaptable electrically charged uniflex rear carbon composite spoiler and aerodynamic body kit
- Holographic rear projection screen signals and informs other drivers behind vehicle