Shipping Container 45HC Rigged 3D High Poly
That Rig is perfect for close up renders, with great details on all parts and angles. Most like 95% of the parts are modeled by original drawings by the manufacturer companies by IICL5 and ISO. Can be used for advertising in web sites for companies, forwarding, international shipping companies etc. Very eazy to control the animation whit the user menu!!!
Modelled in Cinema4D R19.
Detailed enough for close-up renders Features:
• Rigged 45'HC shipping container.
• It works with all Cinema 4D editions.
• Drag and drop, ready for render.
• Original world scale model. Modeled separate with original drawing by IICL5 (95%) and joined together.
• All 6 textures are included in PSD files one for inside and one for inside. ( MSC, COSCO, CMA-CGM, EVERGREEN, Hapag-Lloyd, Maersk). Easy to load your own textures and logos in few clicks.
• No plugin needed for the rig. Note: the rig work only for Cinema 4D.
• Rigged doors and handles inside Cinema4D by Xpresso (using sliders open-close doors).
• Easily load textures and colors and very simple to create your own textures.
• Textures size: 4k
• Imo labels included in textures (change them in seconds).
• All Objects and testures named and grouped in different layers.
• The zip-file contains textures: .psd files /with layers, easy to rework if need/ • Coordinates in space (X=0, Y=0, Z=0)
• Multiple use of “45’HC container” - they can work separate.
• FBX file exported from Cinema 4D, (tested in 3DS Max and Blender, only need to ajust textures for your render).
Textures need to be applied. Body mat Outside - to front sides, Body mat Inside - to back sides. Ready animation (Open - Close doors).
• File with the model does not contain hidden objects (lights, cameras, etc.)
Soon will have video tutorial “How it works” for my Shipping containers !!!
If need any other file conversion, just contact with me.
Hope you like it! If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me.