BUTTERFLY - THE BOOK & SHORT FILM
18184
537
49
Add to Collection
About

About

THE CONCEPT OF BUTTERFLY HOUSE When I was just a kid, I´ve been painting some things in a nice way, the method consist in draw with paint just in… Read More
THE CONCEPT OF BUTTERFLY HOUSE When I was just a kid, I´ve been painting some things in a nice way, the method consist in draw with paint just in one side of the paper then close the both sides to have a mirrored image. The most common image was a butterfly. This thing keep in my mind until these days. I ever think about create some new architecture using this mirror idea to create a new image. A lot of kind of solutions passed through my mind but I never did, until now. I was really really tired to see the same kind of 3D architectural images: Box house on middle of trees or just lofts with same furniture. So I mixed this two problems and thought in a solution., using the butterfly main idea. It was just think "outside the box". 95% of the models was made by myself and the other 5% are premade models. Read Less
Published:
 
SAIBA MAIS SOBRE O CURSO 3D BUTTERFLY: http://thilima.com.br/produto/butterfly/

FANPAGE: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thi-Lima-Design-3D-Animation/213840495309961

 
THE CONCEPT OF BUTTERFLY HOUSE When I was just a kid, I´ve been painting some things in a nice way, the method consist in draw with paint just in one side of the paper then close the both sides to have a mirrored image. The most common image was a butterfly. This thing keep in my mind until these days. I ever think about create some new architecture using this mirror idea to create a new image. A lot of kind of solutions passed through my mind but I never did, until now. I was really really tired to see the same kind of 3D architectural images: Box house on middle of trees or just lofts with same furniture. So I mixed this two problems and thought in a solution., using the butterfly main idea. It was just think "outside the box". 95% of the models was made by myself and the other 5% are premade models.