Colossus crystal pavillion
Collosus is an eSports Hub in the flashiest location in Singapore, located at Bayfront Avenue. Designed for professional gamers that houses MOBA Teams (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) and headquarters, which can be visited by eSports fans, casual gamers and tourists (due to geographical location).
The current team houses of eSports teams vary from modest family houses with little furniture to $2 million Beverly Hills Mansions and everything in between. What all these houses have in common is that they are not designed for gaming, but as regular single family houses. The current gaming houses are functional while players have a space to stay and to train but the goal of Colossus is to provide players with a space that can trigger something more. Moreoever, eSports organization capitalize on streaming to gain income to support teams, such as platforms like Twitch.
1. To promote gaming as a professional sports.
2. To attract tourism and real meet-up between fans and players through spectatorship to have engagement between two user groups.
3. To design a communal space where content is created, edited, broadcasted in the most efficient manner.
4. To cater for three body groups, in the same space (players, staffs and visitors)
5. To provide a business model for sport organization onwers, as food & beverage to merchandises and watching a game have to be paid for.