Stephanie Conner, Nicole Fratesi, Shaelyn Miller, Ethan Lewis, Malcolm Mckee and I worked together to develop a brand for Oxford Hack 2018. The concept revolves around the University’s history and the innovation of the event. Although every group in our class came up with a solution, we were honoured with the achievement of having our project chosen to be used for the event.
- Logo concept and development
- Contributed to overall layout of website
- Ideas for some graphic devices and overall brand
- Concept and execution of portion of illustrations
- Concept for one of the t-shirt ideas
- Copywriting and tone of voice for various applications