Summerise 夏紹智's profile

【Silencer - 無聲吶喊】

​​​​​​​【Silencer - Summerise Solo Exhibition】

小心,這裡也許沒有出口
Attention. There may be no way out.

我不斷對著自己吶喊,不讓別人聽到
I yell at myself constantly, and, keep others from hearing me.


我就這樣懷著希望,看著一切慢慢的凋零
I,  with hope, watch the process of withering and falling.

到頭來,我什麼也做不了
Eventually there is nothing can be tried and done. 

痛苦換不來我想要的愛
Pain can not bring the love I hunger for.

把這些陰暗都收起來,好留給自己慢慢品嚐
I cage all my shadows into me for tasting them prudently.  

所有的安慰都這麼刺耳,而我只想繼續擁抱悲傷。
The comfort stabs and hurts. I want nothing but to embrace my sorrow. 

好了,我不想聽了
Done. I don't want to listen.

我想哭完後就沒事了吧
I will be fine after draining all my tears; I suppose.

看著空洞的自己,看不到真實(希望)
Looking at myself, a composition of emptiness, I see no truth/hope. 

無法抱怨些什麼,因為是我困住了自己
No complaints. I am trapped, by me.
我看不到終點,也找不到停靠的地方
No destination is seen. No berth is found.
我們想像著彼此,又忽略著真實的彼此
We imagine the look of each other,  and,  turn a blind eye to each other.

除了待在原地,我哪也去不了
I stay put because I can leave for nowhere.

我就在這裡任你宰割
I am here awaiting your ravage. 


還要多久,我才能離開這裡
When will I be able to leave here?

討厭真實的自己
I hate who I really am.

在真正的悲傷面前,什麼都做不了
Every attempt is vain and effortless when I look into the core of sorrow.

沒事了,晚安
I am fine. Good Night.
好吧,我閉嘴。
Alright. l will keep my mouth shut.



展覽現場規劃
與25togo店鋪合作推出期間限定聯名冰淇淋


那些消失的聲音,也許可以在這裡默默的被聽見。




歡迎你來,分享這些悲傷。


【Silencer - 無聲吶喊】
Published:

【Silencer - 無聲吶喊】

第一次個展,本想畫些輕鬆詼諧的黑色幽默,沒想到越往深處挖掘,越是只挖出黑色黏稠的東西,像好幾年沒去整理的房間,不知不覺已經髒亂的讓我不知所措,直到幾個月前,才開始用畫筆慢慢的把這些黑暗描繪出來。 雖然沒有什麼值得你們學習的地方,也不會是個好榜樣,但還是希望你們能來,跟你們分享我的陰暗。

Published: