Hello! DevBrush™ 4.0 is here! This one is for a lettering artists, calligraphers, sign painters and even type designers who are using the procreate app! DevBrush™ still has everything you need to create breathtaking works!
- 40 brushes for Lettering and Calligraphy
- CASUAL UPPERCASE GUIDE SHEET
- iPad Pro
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate app
HOW TO INSTALL?
- Extract the .zip files
- Place the unzipped .brushset files in iCloud. On your iPad, navigate to iCloud where the .brush files are located
- Tap on the .brush file and tap the share button in the right hand corner.
- Choose "Copy to Procreate"
- Check that the brush has imported to Procreate. You might have to scroll through your brush sets to find it.
Play with different colors, blending modes and also use the eraser and the smudge tool.
I'd definitely recommend you to read the Procreate Artists Handbook http://procreate.art/support/
I'd love to see what lettering projects you create with DevBrush™! Feel free to drop a hashtag #DevBrush or link in the comments or tag me on Instagram @devandvan
IMPORTANT : This brushes are for the iOS app Procreate and for use with the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil (or compatible stylus). This brushes DO NOT work in Photoshop or other application. Here is my Custom Brushes for Procreate app with 40 brushes for lettering and calligraphy. This set contains many different brushes. With this kit you can create many different unique styles! Hope you like it!