Benchmark
First of all, I did the benchmark analyzing art business models and other cultural art social activities.


Inquiry
After the benchmark I made an inquiry to know if an app about art exchanging would be useful. To do it I ask different artist with online inquiries using google form. 


Customer Journey
After doing the benchmark I made the customer journey to understand the user process of exchanging art using post its.


User case 
I wrote user stories to know more deeply the real user drawing a storyboard 

Flow Chart
After writing the user stories I created the flowchart helps you visualize the steps a user takes to complete a task or achieve a goal on your app



Card Sorting
After doing the user case I did the card sorting to clarify the architecture of the app asking to an artist to order different concepts.



Information Architecture
After doing the card sorting I made the information architecture in order to visualize the structure of the whole app.
 
Tree Sorting
After doing the I.A  I did the tree sorting to validate the information architecture with real users to improve the navigation system.
 

Sketches
After doing the information architecture I draw each interface using pen and paper to visualize the information architecture. 


After doing pen and paper interfaces I draw this low-fi interfaces on computer to see more detail in each interface. 


Branding
After that I think on the identity that would have the app. For me it's was important to have a fresh and actual branding and I decided to use dark mode style to give importance to the pictures. 




Conclusion
It was a goal to think in the idea of an app based on my interest in Art. Although it has not launched to the market because It was made in a design sprint, it was an opportunity to improve my UX and UI abilities.