At first glance, the Icon concept borrows from contemporary modern muscular design cues, but is actually centered around a "living and breathing" technology platform underneath the skin. Much in the way a living organism can sense danger and heal itself in the event of injury, the Icon proposes that machines of the future can be designed to not only look modern, but to function much like a living machine.
- A "living and breathing" regenerative exterior which "heals" dents, scrapes and up to major impact situations (memory shape tech)
- Self diagnostic and self healing systems for crucial mechanical systems (requires purchase of some raw materials)
- 100% Reusable 3D printed parts
- Cam-less Freevalve V6 Hybrid Engine System (30% more powerful and 70% more efficient)
- Dyson Air Blade wiperless windshield cleaning system
- "Breathable" gills located behind the front wheels use conductive airflow to help power electric systems and air filtration systems
- Keyless Biometric DNA touch access and startup
- Rupture resistant magnetic run safe high performance tyres
- Magnetic carbon breaking system for precise stopping power
- Holographic cockpit HUD and intelligent self drive systems
- Adaptable electrically charged uniflex rear spoiler and aerodynamic body kit (no moving internal parts)
- Holographic rear projection screen signals and informs other drivers behind vehicle by providing: signal information, rearview camera, radar scanning.
Freevalve V6 Dual Twin Turbo cam-less, coupled with a front end Brushless 200 MGU Electric recovery engine
V-angle: 90° cylinder angle
Fuel Type: Special blend hydrogen/nitrogen high output / electric
Power output: 1000 + 160 hp @ 18000 rpm
The Special Edition package offers improved handling, an upgraded aero package and performance upgrade package options over base models.
The Icon shown in Attack Black and Dread Red colors.
The Icon shown in Hyper Light White, Attack Black, Ice Blue, Turbo Yellow, Mean Green and Hyper Red colors.