Project type: Residential complex
Timeline: 2010 - 2017
Status: Construction completed, commissioned
Total space: 65 960 sq.m
Location: Ukraine, Kyiv, 7 Kudri St
Architect: Dmitry Vasyliev, R. Horpenyuk, P. Yavetskyi
A business-class residential complex in a quiet neighbourhood of central Kyiv. This project is the trendsetter in its category: huge lobby space and concierge service have first appeared at Central Park and become a norm for business- and premium-class residential complexes.
- We came up with the idea of making outreaching glass facades to make sure that nothing obstructs glass plates, thus creating a visual impression of lightness and dynamicity.
- The entrance group of the first line features a huge lobby joining three buildings, thus creating an analogy with a hotel: driveway ring, entrance under an awning, concierge service, access to elevators via the interior winter garden. Therefore, this project set the trend for quality designer lobbies in business-class residential complexes.
- Expensive materials used in the finishing of the building’s stylobate part, selection of stone and mounted panel colours for the facade finishing emphasize the property’s status.
Facts and details:
- Although the number of business-class projects in Kyiv continues to grow, Central Park retained the leadership in 2017 in its category according to data by Euro Rating Agency.
- Located in Kyiv’s most prestigious central district, Pechersk, it remains hidden from noisy motor thoroughfares and pedestrian flows.
- A large, well-lit hall joins the complex’s three high-rise sections.
- Besides the three-level underground parking directly accessible from the hall by an elevator, the complex has over 50 visitor parking spots.