The 3d renderings were created for Paulmann Licht GmbH. The garden and the house were an efficient way to create a background for the different lights of the exterior light collection. This made it possible to use the whole scene for a variety of purposes.
The use of 3d in this situation made a lot of things easier.
- We did not have to find the perfect garden with the correct house.
- We did not need a gardener to make everything look nice.
- We were independent of the weather and the time of year.
- It was easy to create additional pictures.
- We were able to precisely create the garden, that our customer wanted.
You can even put lights in and around your pond.
The following two pictures show an unfolded garden. Each area displays a different product and lighting situation.
Here are two renderings which show the modularity of the product. They were used for the IFAward.
More use cases for the different products: