Imperial Castle Poznań
The Imperial Castle in Poznań, popularly called Zamek is a palace in Poznań, Poland. It was constructed under the German rule in 1910 by Franz Schwechten for William II, Geman Emperor, with significant input from William himself. Since its completion, the building has housed government offices of Germany
(to 1918 and during the Second World War) and Poland (1918–1939, 1945–present).