An hour or two into the ink. I try to set hour long alarms to keep me on task instead of letting that stupid urge to check Facebook take control.
Just about there
I ended up taking some of those plants i added at the last minute to the bottom and putting them up top. They were throwing the weight and balance off. I lost the flow i originally planned on and needed to reclaim it.
Here was the final design. I was planning on making this a 5-7 color print, but the more colors i added, the more it seemed to take away from the lineart. So, i worked up this very textured background pattern as a second color.
Ink is still wet here, so it has a shine. The terrible fluorescent lights at the shop wash out thebackground in the photo.
I have a small variant run of 19 available on white paper.