HYPERLIGHT | TAURO
A concept by Lee Rosario
CGI, Modeling and Retouch by: Lee Rosario
The Hyperlight “Tauro” hyper-car concept is aimed at exploring future vehicle capabilities and technologies that will revolutionize the way we dream about the ultra luxury sports vehicle industry. It is an educational study in the possibilities of future electric transportation that improves upon the best in current vehicle technologies and natural inspiration from millions of years in evolution. “Tauro” meaning “shark” in Catalan, looks to the ocean’s natural apex hunters for inspiration for many of its design features...harnessing the raw power of nature’s efficient and effective design.
The Tauro is a a fully autonomous electric hyper car that knows no boundaries. Through it’s various recharging facilities, it never needs to be stopped to be recharged, is instantly updatable via wireless technology and is self-healing through its biomechanic titanium carbon low drag “shark skin”. The proposed magnetic traction system utilizes a specialized powered wheel and powered road infrastructure combo that literally keeps it glued to the ground all through the top end at speeds never reached before in commercial super car production. Specially designed sections of magnetic powered highways increase its top speed exponentially, including added vertical wall driving capabilities.
The Hyper Light Tauro is another development in the potential advancements in future vehicle technologies. The following features include:
- Limitless range thanks to a multi-stage lithium-ion battery recharge system (kinetic brakes, wind gills, solar and magnetic recharge). Which eliminates the need for stop-and-go recharging.
- Magnetic propulsion rims for use on specially designed magnetic powered highway systems.
- Fully self-healing ultralight biometric titanium carbon “shark skin” for superior strength and superior drag reduction at high speeds.
- Specialized magnetic propulsion rims and wheels designed for speeds of up to 350mph (563kph) on specialized magnetic grip roads and 250mph (402kph) on standard roads.
- Fully wireless updatable software interface and vehicle management systems.
- Intelligent A.I. biometric CPN (Central Processing Network) with predictive vehicle control, systems management and human well being systems.
- Jet fighter two person seating arrangement.
- Holographic projection exterior lighting.
- Aerodynamic plasma headlight/tail light system.
- Adjustable privacy cockpit window goes from carbon glass to fully opaque at driver’s command.