Case: Circulo de Vida Cancer Support and Resource Center is a non-profit organization for Latinos. They wanted a new website more useful and functional to improve their users' experience and showcase their funders.
- Provide a visually appealing and easy-to-use site.
- Reorganize and update the content providing useful information to the users.
- Help build a stronger accessibility.
- Ensure the visibility of the sponsors.
- Changed font to improve legibility.
- Used a 3-column layout so that the sponsors are visible to almost every page.
- Improved the navigation and reorganized the main sections and subsections.
- Updated the content with useful information for the organization and its accomplishments and added events photo gallery.