a medical marketing company's desktop and mobile presence.
website for a physician website development and marketing company. The company needed to revamp their entire business model to account for new competition into their vertical (physician website design and marketing), as well as refresh their online presence, in both their own user experience and user interface design.
- implement and encourage a human-centered design approach to the entire UX/UI process
- initial research, affinity mapping and consolidating data into a coherent information architecture and design direction
- user research, in coordination with volunteering practice managers, and creation of user personas
- the user experience (UX) design (including personas, user-flow, and paper and low-fidelity prototyping)
- user interface (UI) design, including development of hi-fidelity prototypes
1. Practice (or Office) Managers - These are non-doctors in charge of office management and/or marketing.
I reviewed the (above) affinity mapping information, the expected user journey and created an initial information architect layout. This IA layout was tweaked and finetuned after MD and PM testing. The resulting IA layout was then used as the framework to begin wireframing and prototyping.