1. Comparison in time sequence
2. Using actual time to present the passage of time
3. Highlight the elements with dynamic movement
4. Integrate 3D elements to create a sense of actual quantity
Use actual-size 3D teaspoons to represent the amount of sugar instead of using a flat graphics because an actual 3D element gives audience a better sense of quantity.
5. Panorama and Details
6. Layering and Separation
Information separation is the key to present the information clearly. Unlike the teaspoons that are shown in the live video, the teaspoons that are used to calculate the total amount of sugar consumption are flat graphic icons. Using the flat graphics indicates that the teaspoons do not belong to a specific scene.
7. Narrative–Using a Main Timeline