- Answer Underground is a learning utility that helps students and educators with sharing of information through Study Group Q&A. The AU team believes in the power of bringing student's real-world school connections together for learning.
Anyone with an iPhone, iPod or iPad can download Answer Underground and get answers they need to succeed. Students post questions into their academic groups and their classmates and professors collectively answer. This learning utility gets them high quality answers in real time.
My responsibilities included managing the front-end design and user experience for Answer Underground's website and mobile apps.
- This included everything from creating user stories, wireframes, and early-stage mockups, to designing the interface, user experience, and brand image for the website, iPhone, and iPad apps.
- After redesigning both apps in a matter of weeks we started user testing. Iteration was fast and frequent.
- Answer Underground provided a great lesson in managing assets across a handful of handful of browsers and devices in order to create an engaging and cohesive product.
- You can check out more about Answer Underground here.