Includes the following
• Group for foreground items.
• Group for background items.
• Two safe zones. One for template shapes and second for outer zone.
• Layer masks for previewing the icon in the adaptive shapes Android uses. Includes square, circle, rounded, squircle and drop.
All objects are shapes and paths so you easily can change colors with just a click. Of course you can edit it how you like it and use any effects to your liking.
• Adaptive icons require Android Oreo (8.0) or higher to work. Some third party launchers does have support for it so it can be used on lower versions of Android, for instance Nova Launcher.
• When saving the icon layers, don't forget to export the background and foreground separately, either in PNG or SVG. The latter does have some limitations in Photoshop though.
• You can use the adaptive icon generator in Android Studio to create all necessary sizes for your app if you want. Just import the two layers in the specific tabs in AS.