1. Brand loses the loyal consumers;
2. The trade mark design didn’t change since 2003;
3. Brand doesn’t associate with manufacturer (Interatlantic);
4. At present time a trade mark has a limited assortment of products that doesn’t allow to lay down on a shelf as a one spot.
1. Products under Sea Collection trade mark should become a basis of obligatory assortment for customers;
2. Standards of merchandising on a retail’s shelf for the trading personnel will be generated;
3. The customer has easy to recognize the brand.
The assortment matrix includes:
- Preserved products from a herring (plastic cans of the various form, vacuum packing);
- Salads from seaweed (plastic cans, vacuum packing);
- Preserved products from seafood (plastic cans);
- Fish in vacuum packs (padding, a vacuum package);
- Salmon: a piece on a skin (a vacuum package in a combination to cardboard packing).