"HYATT ERAWAN CONSUMER SHOPPING MALL RETAIL BRANDING"
TOP BRANDING CONSULTANT TIPS TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS TRULY STAND OUT.
1. Have you chosen an appropriate name? Maybe your company name isn’t in line with what you now offer. It sounds obvious but product lines and service offerings can change and sometimes encompass niches that are outside of the limits of a brand name. If you originally started out, for example, selling windows but you’ve now moved into offering bespoke furniture as a result of the flourishing carpentry skills of your craftsmen then Potters Windows is just not going to cut it for you.
2. Is your brand tag-line aligned to your market positioning? Is your tagline aligned to your market positioning and does it reflect what makes you different? You may have changed your values to suit what your market is looking for – your tagline needs to be aligned to this. Having a strong tagline can help drive your brand positioning and help communicate to your customers your brand values.
3. Does your logo reflect your brand personality? Does your logo communicate the personality, character and authenticity of your business? As a business develops, it learns more about its market and what resonates with them. Be sure to use this to your marketing advantage, think about your brand, is it talking effectively to your customers?
4. Keep your logo fresh and alive Does your logo look dated or tired, using a font, colour scheme and design that is stuck in the past? Your imagery needs to be professional, clean, crisp and simple to be memorable and recognisable. Above all it needs to differentiate you from your competition.
5. Align ALL your marketing material with your brand Is all your marketing material consistent in look, tone of voice and message? Don’t confuse your prospects, they may not even recognise that they are confused, but you will know as you won’t be increasing profits or market share.