The project in an eggshell

Lactease is an all encompassing project. We started from the previous website, refreshing its original content and adding a pinch of humour. We studied a new tone of voice, information architecture and SEO strategy. We carefully planned the management of the Facebook page, the writing of blog posts and the shooting of videos. Nothing was left to chance, not even its performance.
Characters with a roar

Our comics artist drew characters that were then digitalised by our graphic designer and used in many variations. These characters starred in posts, videos and the cover of both the Lactease website and Facebook page.
Research and design, repeat, deliver

Preliminary research gave us the right information to structure a website centred on the user. From there, we moved on to development with regular testing of the deliverables for each phase of the project with prototypes and usability evaluations.
Social: a post a day keeps lactose away

We asked ourselves: how can we make Lactease a reference point for people suffering from lactose intolerance? Aphorisms? No. Light hearted posts? At times. Useful posts? Always. We researched our target in Facebook groups and forums dedicated to lactose intolerance and picked up on the most frequently asked questions. And then we answered them.
The proof is in the performance
There has been a sizeable increase in interactions, impressions and engagement rate which confirmed our initial intuitions. Some of our posts have been shared on dedicated Facebook groups, giving Lactease exposure to a targeted audience and therefore potential customers.
Lactease
3
56
0
Published:

Lactease

Overall restyling of a food supplement brand from the website to a social media campaign through video, illustration, character design, animation Read More
3
56
0
Published:

Tools