Step - 3
To easily edit the color and weight we recommend you place each text box in a different layer.
• Create a text box with a word or a sentence.
• Create the number of layers you want to use.
• Copy and Paste at the same place using the shortcuts below:
Mac: Copy (Command + C) and Paste in Place (Shift + Command + V)
PC: Copy (Ctrl + C) and Paste in Place (Shift + Ctrl + V)
• Now change the letterforms using OpenType Features - Step 2
• Choose the color for each layer.
• Lock the layer you are not working in.
• Your result should looks like the image below.