PURPOSE OF RE-DESIGN
To present an aesthetic, modern, trustworthy outlook of the Keep Austin Fed's website from the existing barebones, information scattered design.
GOAL OF PROJECT
The goal is to redesign user experience so it is engaging, smooth & effortless right from the beginning.
The following are 6 important issues we chose to address:
1. Need to attract more volunteers.
- research and identify the demographic to target and social media channels to promote the image of KAF in order to attract more volunteers.
2. Build brand image of Keep Austin Fed throughout the entire process of
- For example, restaurants should know KAF volunteers are taking food from them and not some random individuals. The recipients should also know that KAF's volunteers are delivering fresh food to them so that the brand gets more recognition, building trust along the way.
3. Users cannot easily register to volunteer in KAF's website.
- place a clearly visible CTA button to register users interested in volunteering.
4. Organizations cannot easily schedule to donate food.
- place a clearly visible CTA button to 'Donate' and 'Schedule to donate'(calendar) for organizations willing to donate & schedule regularly to donate fresh food.
5. Users don't know who the recipients of the donated food are.
- clearly indicating the NGO's, organizations who are benefitting by Keep Austin Fed's donations is very essential in building a trustworthy image KAF; hopefully attracting more volunteers to pitch in for them.