For about 10 days (2 posts per day, for a total of 20 posts), the mission was to produce a new variation on this same concept: a picture and a 'frame'. I used the Processing IDE to create the frame graphic, and any other application I immediately had (mostly phone apps such as Autodesk Pixlr or Mirror Lab for Android). From there, I would do a double exposure with the frame graphic and a texture. The result: this colorful collection of pieces with varying themes.
On the last day (FRAMED 20), I went with 10 of my 'deleted scenes' FRAMED pieces instead of a single final piece. As a result, this series ended with 30 pieces (19 single posts and one with 10 posts).