• Add to Collection
  • About

    About

    In 1927, Le Corbusier and his cousin, Pierre Jeanneret, partnered with Charlotte Perriand in the Rue de Sèvres Atelier, and together designed the… Read More
    In 1927, Le Corbusier and his cousin, Pierre Jeanneret, partnered with Charlotte Perriand in the Rue de Sèvres Atelier, and together designed the LC Collection, which was originally created for the Villa Church à Ville-d’Avray to coexist specifically with its interior space and architecture. This project is part of the graphic design course instructed by Jeff Bleitz at Ringling College of Art + Design. Read Less
    Published:




LC2
Fauteuil Grand Confort


In 1927, Le Corbusier and his cousin, Pierre Jeanneret, partnered with Charlotte Perriand in the Rue de Sèvres Atelier, and together designed the LC Collection, which was originally created for the Villa Church à Ville-d’Avray to coexist specifically with its interior space and architecture.

This project is part of the graphic design course instructed by Jeff Bleitz at Ringling College of Art + Design.


Design:
Martin Pohlmann

Photography:
Martin Pohlmann

Format:
Keynote presentation

Class:
GDES 239 Graphic Design 01. Fall 2017. Ringling College of Art + Design

Instructor:
Jeff Bleitz

Typeface:
Weissenhof Grotesk. Stefanie Schwarz, Dirk Wachowiak. Indian Type Foundry. 2015
Geometric sans serif typeface based on the architectural features of the Bauhaus Weissenhofsiedlung in Stuttgart, Germany. Two of the buildings, House 13 and House 14-15, were designed by Le Corbusier and Pierre Jeanneret the same year the LC Collection was first realized.