This was a project I recently did for my Typography class. We had to choose one alphabet and create it using unique creative methods. I chose to showcase the letter 'S' using a variety of methods and I wanted to do something extremely unique so therefore I thought of unconventional ways of creating the letter.
These are the ways I made the letter 'S',
1. Hand drawn cartoon illustration, something I'm very passionate about
2. I used all my lipsticks to create the letter S (Inspired by Bobbi Brown's displays)
3. Using the app 'Map my Walk', I created the letter S by walking around my neighborhood in a route that I mapped out that made an S.
4. I cut up Okra and looked at the cross section which looked a lot like flowers. I used the pattern on the cross section and dipped the okra in paint to recreate it on paper.
5. This was one of the initial ideas I had. I used several apps on my iPhone to create the letter S