Triangle, square, hexagon ... the base figures which under certain rules can fill any surface without overlaps and gaps, like a mosaic. An infinite number of repetitions and variations.
So patterns are born.
The Tessellation Geometry is my new collection of patterns that I created for Bloomicon.
It is based on Euclidean Geometry and aesthetics of symmetry, inspired by the rich inheritance and traditions of Islamic Art in the field of architectural decoration.
For purchase and licencing of Tessellation Geometry Patterns, please follow to the stores:
Some benefits of Tessellation Geometry collection:
What's inside the pack:
- 66 High-quality vector patterns based on pixel-perfect grid;
- 20 Sacred geometry symbols based on pixel-perfect grid;
- 3x PAT Photoshop files (100%, 200% and 300%) of pattern tiles;
- Isolated 3x PNG files (100%, 200% and 300%) of pattern tiles;
- Isolated hi-res (5000x5000 px) PNGs of pattern backgrounds;
- One AI CC file with all patterns inside (Swatches included);
- One EPS CS4 file with all patterns inside (Swatches included);
- PDF and PNGs for a quick preview of all patterns;
20 Vector symbols of Sacred Geometry you'll get for free:
Some helpful video tutorials
How the patterns from Tessellation Geometry will be looks like when you put them in real life.
Thanks for watching!