I had a broad role in this project; I was the project manager, site designer, site builder, and accessibility specialist.
* I moved the project along by submitting the request for a minisite and new domain, along with the appropriate redirects necessary when moving content.
* I worked with the graphic designer at the governor's graphic design department to acquire the approved state shield lockup logo for the top banner.
* I cropped and optimized the graphic of the inner capitol dome for the slider image.
* I worked with the existing PDF archived minutes and agenda files by adding appropriate metadata, tagging for accessibility, and running OCR when appropriate.
* I worked with the committee manager to acquire an office-level Gmail account so we could host the archived minutes and agendas in Google Drive.
* Since I had pre-planned all the content of the site, I was able to build this site in one day when the approval from SIPA came through and the domain was granted. It was a true "Rapid Track" project!