(n. informal) a fondness or craving for sweets
Remake of well known board game Snakes and Ladders, done as a project on the final year of our studies.
Sweet Tooth teaches kids about the importance of eating healthy food.
Paper, board & polymer clay (for game pieces)
– The game of Sweet Tooth is for two players. The board wraps back and forth, so you move right to left across first row,
then move up to the second and move left to right, and so on.
– The fruits and vegetables on the game board allow you to move upwards and get ahead faster. If you land exactly on a
square that shows an image of the bottom of a fruit or vegetable, then you may move your game piece all the way up to
the square at the top of the fruit or vegetable.
– Sweets move you back on the board because you have to slide down them. If you land exactly at the top of a sweet,
slide your game piece all the way to the square at the bottom of the sweet.
– The winner is the player who is first to land on the finish square. You must roll the exact number needed to land on the
– If you roll a six, then you get an extra turn.
Thanks for scrolling!