This product was launch from scratch. The concept was to sell the sauce separately, with out pasta and seasoning. The concept was to build a close relation with consumer
that they don't need to buy only our mono-cartons packs to have our product and have the exclusive experience of flavours. With this pack they can use the sauce to make variety of dishes and come out with more exclusive and premium in taste. We also thought of giving a good experience to the customer, hence we added a free recipe book for each pack, which consist of 10 recipe.
The process followed for this product development :
1) Brief about what the product is about and whom and why we want to target those consumer.
2) Technical Drawing how the packaging would be, and to understand how heavy will be the product, will the packaging can hold on to the product weight.
3) A rough sketch about the packaging front face and locking the callout of the product name.
4) Maintaining the brand identity and the category color, I came up with the below look and feel for the product. The product look contains the ingredient used for the sauce through illustration, the category color, and a look of a dish image (Serving Suggestion).
4) The Recipe for each book was given by the content team, and I Made the recipe book look rich with support of using high end dish images to support each recipe.
5) Once the design got locked, we got it print to crosscheck the colours for the packaging and the quality.
6) The products been launched online and offline stores. (Still Available in market)
Online stores link for the product : http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Chefs+Basket+sauce