Usually once I have the video background rendered, I use some free mp4 to webm online converter (so I am covered when it comes to any platforms / browsers) Then I open a new full-size module in DIVI (which is the wordpress theme of my choice - check it out it here: https://bit.ly/divi_theme), and I set my video background files (upload both mp4 and webm), then I add some header copy and a button if needed (you want people to start interacting with your website as soon as possible).
• Tutorial - how to use this product
• Requirement - Adobe Photoshop CS+
• Resolution: 1080 x 450 pix and 600 x 250 pix
• RGB color mode
- Click here to view LIVE PREVIEW: www.123creative.com
- Don't forget to visit our FREEBIES for download: click here
Your feedback is welcomed.