What is this?
An android app that calculates the amount of calories you burned in different types of exercises as well as how many reps/mins of other exercises would be equivalent.
How do I use this?
• Open CalorieCalc on your phone
• Select the exercise that you want to calculate
• Enter the number of reps/mins of that exercise
• Press “Calculate” and it will show you the amount of calories that you burned as well as how many reps/mins of other exercises would be equivalent
• Android Studio
• StackOverflow, developer.android.com
• Img: Google