"História em Goles" (History in Sips) is a comics section from WBeer magazine.
I wrote the following chapters.
In order of appearance (from newest to oldest):
- How American prohibition came to be, bringing mafia and speakeasies to the country.
- The history of how Oktoberfest started small and became a worldwide festival
- George Washington and his love for drinking and producing beer.
- The life of Rupprecht Loeffler, one of the oldest brazilian brewmasters.
- The history of beer in Japan and how Kirin Beer came to be.
- The life of St. Patrick and the relation of his festival with beer —including the invention of the green beer.
- The wild east, discovered by Dr. Emil Hansen. It changed the way beer was made and his yeast is still used today.