During my time there, I helped to develop several mobile (and web) app demos. My job was mainly to create all the 3D elements inside of the app although I did help out during bug testing process. I implemented all my assets into the engine and created all the textures used by the 3D models.
My first job was to take an existing car model and optimise it for use in this app, however since their existing car model was built in many separate elements and it was quite highly detailed, I had to build the low-poly model from scratch. One good thing about the existing car model was that I could use it for my high poly detail bake (which I did) as the model was solidly built. Since this car would only be seen from one static camera angle I tailored the UVs so that the back of the car would be more detailed than the front of the car. At the time however, I had included a tyre in the UV sheet but as you can see from the IOS screenshot above...you can't see it and due to time constraints I didn't go over the UVs to maximise texture space.
For the road, we used a tiling road texture (created by me) and for the trees, they were just flat 2D planes as the camera was in a static position.
This was a great exercise in modularity for me!